Idioms & Phrases - Idiomy a fráze
Main » 2011 » Říjen (October) » 10
Co to znamená "Ani nápad!"?
= No way! Not likely!
- Literal translation: Not even an idea!
- Other possible versions:
- Ani mě nenapadne! (Literally: It won't cross my mind. Real meaning: No way I'm doing it!)
- Ani za nic! (Literally: Not even for nothing. Really: Not for anything! = You can offer whatever you want, I won't do it.)
- Other phrases with "nápad":
- To je dobrý nápad. (It's a good idea.)
- To je nápad! (= That's a great idea!)
- Mám nápad! (I have an idea! I know what.)
- Dostal/a jsem nápad! (I got an idea! I hit upon an idea!)
- To je ale nápad! = To jsou nápady! (What a silly idea! The very idea!)
Views: 1608 |
Added by: janaslav
Something you don't understand? Ask!
Looking for a good Czech-English (or English-Czech) dictionary? Try these...