Idioms & Phrases - Idiomy a fráze
Main » 2011 » Říjen (October) » 18
Co to znamená "Bez legrace!"?
= Seriously! No kidding!
- Literally = Without fun / joking!
- Beze srandy! Bez prdele! (The same meaning, but "sranda" is colloquial and "prdel" is rude. "Prdel" means "ass", but is also used to mean "fun".)
- Tady končí legrace / sranda! (Fun's ending here.)
- Opravdu! Fakt! (Really! The second form = colloquial)
- Vážně! (Seriously!)
- Myslím to vážně! (I mean it seriously!)
- Nedělám si legraci / srandu! (I'm not making fun! I'm not kidding!)
Views: 1928 |
Added by: janaslav
Something you don't understand? Ask!
Looking for a good Czech-English (or English-Czech) dictionary? Try these...